DIAVAC DV 1000
Rugged mechanical diaphragm vacuum gauge of high accuracy for the rough vacuum range from 1 to 1000 mbar (1 to 750 Torr).
In the case of the diaphragm vacuum gauge which is capable of absolute pressure measurements, a sealed and evacuated vacuum chamber is separated by a diaphragm from the vacuum pressure to be measured. This serves as the reference quantity.
With increasing evacuation, the difference between the pressure which is to be measured and the pressure within the reference chamber becomes less, causing the diaphragm flex. This flexure may be transferred by mechanical means like a lever, for example, to a pointer and scale, or electrically by means of a strain gauge or a bending bar for conversion into an electrical measurement signal. The measurement range of such diaphragm vacuum gauges extends from 1 mbar (0.75 Torr) to over 2000 mbar (1500 Torr).
Advantages to the User
- Wide measurement range from 1 to 1000 mbar (1 to 750 Torr) with high resolution in the range from 1 to 100 mbar (1 to 75 Torr)
- The scale of each gauge is individually calibrated
- Absolute pressure gauge
- Readout independent of the type of gas and changes in atmospheric pressure
- Stainless steel diaphragm for excellent compatibility with most media
- Laser welding technology for high precision diaphragm mount
- Rugged table-top housing, can be freely mounted above the flange connection; also for panel mounting
- Measurement chamber can be easily cleaned owing to the detachable measurement flange
- Chemical processes
- Vacuum destillation
- Absolute pressure measurements for gas mixtures
- For use in explosion hazard rated areas
- Drying processes
- Lamp manufacture