Capsule vacuum gauge
Rugged absolute pressure gauges for the pressure range from 1 to 1000 mbar (0.75 to 750 Torr).
This vacuum gauge contains a hermetically sealed, evacuated, thinwalled diaphragm capsule which is located within the instrument. As the vacuum pressure reduces, the capsule bulges. This movement is transferred via a system of levers to a pointer and can then be read off as the pressure on a linear scale.
Advantages to the User
- Rugged and insensitive to vibrations
- Models available for two measurement ranges (1 to 100 mbar (0.75 to 75 Torr) and 1 to 1000 mbar (0.75 to 750 Torr))
- Readout independent of the type of gas and changes in atmospheric pressure
- Linear pressure readout
- Installation direct via the connection flange or panel mounting
- Model with integrated isolation valve for use on packaging machines (Part No. 160 68)
- Measurement of absolute pressures (for inert gases only)
- Vacuum conveying systems
- Operation monitoring