Delivery and Payment conditions
- Delivery of online orders are – unless otherwise stated - carriage and insurance paid to (Incoterms 2010).
Excepted from this are express deliveries.
- In the case of an order value of less than 100 EUR/USD/GBP we charge a flat-fee for shipping and handling costs of 15 EUR/USD/GBP.
- The country oft the consignee and the costumer have to be identical.
- There is no minimum order value.
- The shipping date is always subject to prior sale.
- We process your orders within 24 hours. The initial check of new clients can be considerably time consuming.
- We accept the following payments: In addition to Credit cards like VISA, American Express and MasterCard you can pay with a wide range of Debit cards.
You can thus choose advance payment or payment by invoice. Payments by invoice require a positive creditworthiness by Leybold.
- Payments by invoice shall be made within 30 days from date of invoice, unless otherwise stated in the offer of Leybold.
- Orders from the European Union require a valid UID No. (Sales tax-identification number).
- In addition to that our General Conditions of Sale shall apply.